Sunday, April 18

Toothless is Adorable.


So, yesterday, I watched How To Train Your Dragon. I think it maybe the best movie ever, but I saw that about every movie. Beware: The next few things I tell you are spoilers, so if you haven't see it and plan on seeing it (which I highly reccomend) then don't continue reading. I love Toothless. He's adorable. I loved how he drew with the stick in the forest and when his eyes get it all big. I almost died when they captured him. Look at me, I'm gushing over a dragon. My dad gave me a strange look when I asked for a dragon, he should be used to my weirdness by now. However, you guys are not, so I don't mind if you call me weird or mention my weirdness in comments. Hint hint, you should comment. I want a stuffed animal of Toothless. Also, I thought Hiccup was awesome. He was so quiet but hilarious at the same time. He has the best voice for sarcasm. Again, I almost died when Hiccup lost his leg, but Toothless was there to help. Astrid and Hiccup make a weird couple but yet cute.
Of course I'm the one to feel bad for animated characters and comment on their relationships.


Toothless and his adorableness. ♥


Astrid and Hiccup riding Toothless. I feel that Toothless either looks a little peeved or accomplished in this one.

It's a great movie, you should check it out.

♥ That Recker

No comments:

Post a Comment